Tory Burch Haul - Amanda Wallet & Clutch

gurlsaved

Aug 31, 2011
I recently returned a Robinson Chain Wallet from the sale because it started to crack at the corners. The TB SA was shocked and allowed me another sale item. I always wanted the Amanda continental wallet but was afraid of the logo...I still am afraid that the logo will chip or leather will get scratched. Anyone have this same wallet and can speak to how the logo wears with time? It is soooo beautiful!!! I am an Amanda fan for sure :biggrin::biggrin:

I also snagged up the Amanda clutch, another item I had been eyeing for awhile. I love the tan color for spring and summer (it works all year actually).

Despite the recent quality issues with my robinson wallet, I am still very happy with these purchases and was very impressed by the customer service at the TB store. I didn't expect them to take the sale item back actually because it was beyond their policy but they gladly took it!

Attachments

Luvdabags

Dec 4, 2012
Bay Area
Congrats! Great haul! I purchased the Amanda wallet in grey and adore it! I have an Amanda continental envelope wallet which I used for 9 months straight. It held up really well and still has that delicious leather smell. She's definitely a keeper.

harlem_cutie

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
NYC
both good choices. I've had an Indigo Amanda wallet for about 4 years and the only wear is that the leather is slightly wrinkled. I use it often as a clutch. Enjoy!