Tory Burch Friends and Family?

gurlsaved

O.G.
Aug 31, 2011
Can anyone tell me if there is a friends and family sale going on right now? I have been planning on getting boots when the sale goes on but haven't received anything. I'm asking because I saw online that someone got a code from an SA at a store.

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me if there is a friends and family sale going on right now? I have been planning on getting boots when the sale goes on but haven't received anything. I'm asking because I saw online that someone got a code from an SA at a store.

Thanks!
You could always call a store and ask them to let you know when the sale starts. The advantage of ordering through a store is that they can express ship ( usually 1 day) for free when you order though them.

Attached are some pictures of the sale items. The bracelet is $66.50 each plus 25% off additional discount and some are $84.50 plus 25% off additional discount. The Reva shoes are $164.50 plus 25% off additional discount. This is a good deal! Good luck & Happy Shopping!💐ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411789550.306845.jpg

UPDATE:
I called my local TB store and the SA said I can still get the presale since I mentioned it to her. She was really nice. Unfortunately, the boots I want are sold out in my size so she is trying to locate them at a different store. I guess the presale means items only in the store (from my knowledge)...not sure if there is a special code only given to loyal customers or something. I hope she can find the boots for me!