Tory burch for my birthday :)

View attachment 2508120

It's still unbelievable to me that they give $50 on my birthday with no minimum i just got this I had to call like a dozen stores to find the hologram one I love it :smile:

I think it's great customer relations to keep doing this, I always buy something and spend quite a bit for than the gift card. Nice choice by the way! I got the same sort of bag with the cute metal emblem on a slim straw bag I bought during the summer.

View attachment 2508139
It even came with this cute drawstring bag with a metal emblem

I LOVE receiving $50 off every year for my B-day too.

I recently bought a pair of flats that had the shoe bag with the gold Tory emblem. Rather than leave it on the dust bag where I would hardly ever see it, I cut the string and put the emblem on the ring with my car keys. Now I can see it everyday. :smile:

Attachments

• DSC03018.jpg
    DSC03018.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,464
I LOVE receiving $50 off every year for my B-day too.

I recently bought a pair of flats that had the shoe bag with the gold Tory emblem. Rather than leave it on the dust bag where I would hardly ever see it, I cut the string and put the emblem on the ring with my car keys. Now I can see it everyday. :smile:

I might make a necklace out of mine :smile:

Wow how do you guys get the $50 gift card? Just by signing up on their mailer or do I have to purchase at least one item from the site?

So sad that the official site doesn't ship to my country :sad:

Wow how do you guys get the $50 gift card? Just by signing up on their mailer or do I have to purchase at least one item from the site?

So sad that the official site doesn't ship to my country :sad:

I'm already on their list for the $5o.oo birthday gift card, but I purchased something I store and she couldn't find me in the system so she added me again and told me that I would get the $50 card on my birthday now, I've purchased online before.

I love this keychain and now I am intrigued about this birthday gift. A week ago I purchased my first item from Tory Burch in freestanding store (reva black flats silver emblem). I gave the associate my birthday, address and other information. Does this mean I could get a gift card for my birthday on 4/11?

I love this keychain and now I am intrigued about this birthday gift. A week ago I purchased my first item from Tory Burch in freestanding store (reva black flats silver emblem). I gave the associate my birthday, address and other information. Does this mean I could get a gift card for my birthday on 4/11?

Yes, I'm surprised they didn't tell you that at that point, they made it very clear to me on my last shop. Some people received a full size bag as a gift, I think this was in place of a gift card, pretty generous.

Yes, I'm surprised they didn't tell you that at that point, they made it very clear to me on my last shop. Some people received a full size bag as a gift, I think this was in place of a gift card, pretty generous.

Awesome, thank you! I am very excited now and hopefully I will get one! I thought it was crazy all the info they wanted, but hey if it gets me a gift card I will take it :smile: