Tory burch for my birthday :)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392667033.219879.jpg

It's still unbelievable to me that they give $50 on my birthday with no minimum i just got this I had to call like a dozen stores to find the hologram one I love it :smile:

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392667422.161800.jpg
    It even came with this cute drawstring bag with a metal emblem

3. I think it's great customer relations to keep doing this, I always buy something and spend quite a bit for than the gift card. Nice choice by the way! I got the same sort of bag with the cute metal emblem on a slim straw bag I bought during the summer.

4. Happy belated birthday and congrats :smile:)))

5. I LOVE receiving $50 off every year for my B-day too.

I recently bought a pair of flats that had the shoe bag with the gold Tory emblem. Rather than leave it on the dust bag where I would hardly ever see it, I cut the string and put the emblem on the ring with my car keys. Now I can see it everyday. :smile:

Attached Files:

6. I might make a necklace out of mine :smile:

7. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392880395.837302.jpg

8. The emblems are great on the dust bags but there are sooooo many more ways to show them off. Love the necklace. :smile:

9. That looks so pretty!

10. I love that, so cute!

11. Wow how do you guys get the $50 gift card? Just by signing up on their mailer or do I have to purchase at least one item from the site?

So sad that the official site doesn't ship to my country :sad:

12. I'm already on their list for the $5o.oo birthday gift card, but I purchased something I store and she couldn't find me in the system so she added me again and told me that I would get the $50 card on my birthday now, I've purchased online before.

13. I love this keychain and now I am intrigued about this birthday gift. A week ago I purchased my first item from Tory Burch in freestanding store (reva black flats silver emblem). I gave the associate my birthday, address and other information. Does this mean I could get a gift card for my birthday on 4/11?

14. Yes, I'm surprised they didn't tell you that at that point, they made it very clear to me on my last shop. Some people received a full size bag as a gift, I think this was in place of a gift card, pretty generous.

15. Awesome, thank you! I am very excited now and hopefully I will get one! I thought it was crazy all the info they wanted, but hey if it gets me a gift card I will take it :smile: