Tory Burch Dust bag?

michelle4444

Dec 28, 2009
I own 2 pair of Tory Burch flats, one pair I bought from Nordstrom and the other I bought from a TB boutique in LA. None of these came with dust bags. I have seen several pair on ebay being advertised as, "comes with dust bags." I have never seen dust bags. If you own these shoes- did yours come with a dust bag?

Nope, I have probably 11 pairs of TB's and none of them have come with a dust bag. I have heard though that the limited edition satin pairs with crystal emblems (I believe) came with a dust bag, don't quote me on that though.

I just wanted to add, I have serveral pairs of Tory Burch shoes and none of them came with dusters. Perhaps Tory just doesn't have dusters?

hey ladies,

so i recently bought a pair of tory burch flats and mine came with a dust bag...now im thinking that maybe they aren't authentic. A friend of mine said that she buys stuff off ebay all the time so i bought my flats from there. Now im worried that i just wasted money on fake shoes! how can i tell if they are real or not? i can upload some pics of them later tonight if that helps.

Thanks a bunch!! :smile:

hey ladies,

so i recently bought a pair of tory burch flats and mine came with a dust bag...now im thinking that maybe they aren't authentic. A friend of mine said that she buys stuff off ebay all the time so i bought my flats from there. Now im worried that i just wasted money on fake shoes! how can i tell if they are real or not? i can upload some pics of them later tonight if that helps.

Thanks a bunch!! :smile:

i have 3 pairs of revas. all purchased from authentic sellers (neiman marcus, cusp, & nordstrom). My black revas from Neiman marcus came with a dustbag. My other pairs from cusp & nordstrom do not have dustbags.

i think yours are authentic if purchased from a trustworthy seller!

I've purchased one pair directly from the TB boutique (just last week, in fact) and didn't receive a dustbag. I have purchased 4 more pairs from trusted sellers and none of them came with dustbags either.