Tory Burch Dust bag?

michelle4444

Dec 28, 2009
I own 2 pair of Tory Burch flats, one pair I bought from Nordstrom and the other I bought from a TB boutique in LA. None of these came with dust bags. I have seen several pair on ebay being advertised as, "comes with dust bags." I have never seen dust bags. If you own these shoes- did yours come with a dust bag?

peafleut

Gobby See, Gobby Do!
Jun 3, 2008
On Gobby's Paw
Nope, I have probably 11 pairs of TB's and none of them have come with a dust bag. I have heard though that the limited edition satin pairs with crystal emblems (I believe) came with a dust bag, don't quote me on that though.

nancyxwu

handbag addict
Jan 10, 2010
USA
It could be the sellers include a dust bag, not tory burch. I'd try asking the seller if it's a tory burch dust bag or another random dust bag.

nancyxwu

handbag addict
Jan 10, 2010
USA
And if you have worries about authentication, I'm sure the ladies on here can do that for you.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I just wanted to add, I have serveral pairs of Tory Burch shoes and none of them came with dusters. Perhaps Tory just doesn't have dusters?

misschris113

Feb 7, 2012
Boston Mass
hey ladies,

so i recently bought a pair of tory burch flats and mine came with a dust bag...now im thinking that maybe they aren't authentic. A friend of mine said that she buys stuff off ebay all the time so i bought my flats from there. Now im worried that i just wasted money on fake shoes! how can i tell if they are real or not? i can upload some pics of them later tonight if that helps.

Thanks a bunch!! :smile:

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Boston
hey ladies,

so i recently bought a pair of tory burch flats and mine came with a dust bag...now im thinking that maybe they aren't authentic. A friend of mine said that she buys stuff off ebay all the time so i bought my flats from there. Now im worried that i just wasted money on fake shoes! how can i tell if they are real or not? i can upload some pics of them later tonight if that helps.

Thanks a bunch!! :smile:

i have 3 pairs of revas. all purchased from authentic sellers (neiman marcus, cusp, & nordstrom). My black revas from Neiman marcus came with a dustbag. My other pairs from cusp & nordstrom do not have dustbags.

i think yours are authentic if purchased from a trustworthy seller!

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
i bougt a pair of eddies directly from a TB store and I did not get a dust bag for them.

Stophle

Loyal Browncoat
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
Texas
I've purchased one pair directly from the TB boutique (just last week, in fact) and didn't receive a dustbag. I have purchased 4 more pairs from trusted sellers and none of them came with dustbags either.