Tory Burch Dena Messenger

Belle79

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
Does anyone have this bag or have you seen this color in person? I recently tried the Tory Burch Verona Satchel but it was bigger than what I was looking for. I have another small TB bag so I know the quality is great and I like the brand.

I don't carry a lot so I don't think size will be an issue - but I am afraid of color. I currently only own black bags so this would be way out of my comfort zone. At the same time, I wear a lot of black and grey so this might be a great pop of color. Ok, I'm rambling...

Thoughts?

http://www.toryburch.com/product.aspx?id=117832&eid=943707&qty=1&color=420&tid=

That is lovely and maybe a somewhat 'subtle' bit of color to ease you into using color. I say get it if you like it. It will look just fine with your wardrobe, IMO

I saw this the other day at Saks. My daughter was interested in a black messenger bag but all they had was the purple in stock. It is very pretty but I didn't buy it because she really needed the black and purple is great if you already have black. The leather is very nice and the color not too bright.

I saw this the other day at Saks. My daughter was interested in a black messenger bag but all they had was the purple in stock. It is very pretty but I didn't buy it because she really needed the black and purple is great if you already have black. The leather is very nice and the color not too bright.

Thank you! It's good to hear that color isn't too bright. It seems I can never see the bags I like before I order them these days...