Tory Burch Clubhouse

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
I was surprised to see so many threads discussing Tory Burch shoes (love them or hate them) but no clubhouse. Just about everyone has a pair. So show off your Tory Burch shoes!

Attachments

• image-1015839593.jpg
    image-1015839593.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 708
  • image-2092859208.jpg
    image-2092859208.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 721
  • image-449123895.jpg
    image-449123895.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 683
There's a pair of TB platform sandals I would really like to buy but I never find this brand to be comfortable. Does anybody else have this problem and if so do you have any hints for making them more "wearable"? Really want them, they're a great neutral so any hints would be appreciated.

There's a pair of TB platform sandals I would really like to buy but I never find this brand to be comfortable. Does anybody else have this problem and if so do you have any hints for making them more "wearable"? Really want them, they're a great neutral so any hints would be appreciated.

Some TBs are not comfortable so it just depends on the style. I tried on another pair of sandals when I got the Selmas and they were not going to work. So I guess you just need to find the right pair.

Does anyone else find the Reva incredibly painful in the pinky toe area? I am thinking of ditching my Reva flats and getting the Sophie wedge. It seems more comfortable while in store but I know wearing it is a different story.

Does anyone else who get's the pinky pinch from the Reva have experiences to share about the Sophie?