Tory Burch Clubhouse

AEGIS

lettin' them have it
Nov 29, 2010
good idea! i just ordered my first pair of TB shoes today lol

TabiB

Apr 7, 2013
Dallas
I am a full on, 12 stepping, TB addict. I lust after the Nordie's website every day, and troll craigslist hoping for a deal. Love this thread!

Jujuma

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
There's a pair of TB platform sandals I would really like to buy but I never find this brand to be comfortable. Does anybody else have this problem and if so do you have any hints for making them more "wearable"? Really want them, they're a great neutral so any hints would be appreciated.

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
There's a pair of TB platform sandals I would really like to buy but I never find this brand to be comfortable. Does anybody else have this problem and if so do you have any hints for making them more "wearable"? Really want them, they're a great neutral so any hints would be appreciated.
Some TBs are not comfortable so it just depends on the style. I tried on another pair of sandals when I got the Selmas and they were not going to work. So I guess you just need to find the right pair.

Nolia

Red Soul
Authenticator
Mar 11, 2011
Canada
Does anyone else find the Reva incredibly painful in the pinky toe area? I am thinking of ditching my Reva flats and getting the Sophie wedge. It seems more comfortable while in store but I know wearing it is a different story.

Does anyone else who get's the pinky pinch from the Reva have experiences to share about the Sophie?