Tory Burch Clothing

loveydovey35

Jul 18, 2015
This thread may already exist, but since i was not able to find it i am creating one, if this is not allowed please delete.

Hello ladies!
About a year ago i stopped by one of the TB boutiques at my local mall and bought a pair of pants on sale. The pants fit great and the compliments never stopped. Once in a while i stop by at the boutique, but found that i enjoy shopping on-line better. I like Tory's unique preppy and edgy style, the price is what i would expect to pay for the quality of the items. I don't have much experience with the handbags or shoes.

Are there other TB clothing fans here?

Reactions: lettuceshop
This thread may already exist, but since i was not able to find it i am creating one, if this is not allowed please delete.

Hello ladies!
About a year ago i stopped by one of the TB boutiques at my local mall and bought a pair of pants on sale. The pants fit great and the compliments never stopped. Once in a while i stop by at the boutique, but found that i enjoy shopping on-line better. I like Tory's unique preppy and edgy style, the price is what i would expect to pay for the quality of the items. I don't have much experience with the handbags or shoes.

Are there other TB clothing fans here?
Yes Me! I’ve put lots of posts up here in the past regarding the clothing. I still buy a few pieces throughout the year but I’ve learned my lesson and only buy clothing on discount.

Reactions: loveydovey35
Yes Me! I’ve put lots of posts up here in the past regarding the clothing. I still buy a few pieces throughout the year but I’ve learned my lesson and only buy clothing on discount.

Hello there,
THAT just happened to me. I bought a pair of the Elliot pants and a skirt last week, full price. Guess what, received an e-mail today that new items had been added to their sale rack, and guess what, both are now on sale. I cant believe it! its insane and i am a bit upset by it.

I think i am going to do what you do and only buy when it goes on sale, otherwise forget it. I try to tell myself that there will always be things to buy, right?! :smile:

Hello there,
THAT just happened to me. I bought a pair of the Elliot pants and a skirt last week, full price. Guess what, received an e-mail today that new items had been added to their sale rack, and guess what, both are now on sale. I cant believe it! its insane and i am a bit upset by it.

I think i am going to do what you do and only buy when it goes on sale, otherwise forget it. I try to tell myself that there will always be things to buy, right?! :smile:
Did you buy from Tory, call immediately and ask for a price adjustment or tell them you will return it and buy them again, are the tags still on?

Reactions: loveydovey35
Did you buy from Tory, call immediately and ask for a price adjustment or tell them you will return it and buy them again, are the tags still on?

I called customer service and since the pants had to be ordered and sent to me in the right size, they had a record of it, they promised to credit back the difference. Will keep an eye on my credit card. Also, the skirt, which i did purchase at the store, has the tags, i was told to come in and that they would adjust the price. :smile: planning on doing that this weekend.

Any shopping on your end?