Tory Burch Clothes: Sizes and Fit

I don't have pants from Tory Burch, but a few dresses. I am 1.58 m and 48 kg. The dresses in XS fit true to size (torso, hips are all good), but are always to long for me. I usually have to have them shortenend between 10-20 cm depending on the style.

Qualitywise they are good and sturdy sofar. Some things are only dry clean, depending on what you buy. Pricewise I would say, definetely overpriced. But I got some dresses even while I think they are overpriced because I liked the particular pieces too much...

I don't have pants from Tory Burch, but a few dresses. I am 1.58 m and 48 kg. The dresses in XS fit true to size (torso, hips are all good), but are always to long for me. I usually have to have them shortenend between 10-20 cm depending on the style.

Qualitywise they are good and sturdy sofar. Some things are only dry clean, depending on what you buy. Pricewise I would say, definetely overpriced. But I got some dresses even while I think they are overpriced because I liked the particular pieces too much...

LOL: your name seems a perfect fit ;) Thank you!

I have a number of Tory Burch clothing items and find them to run true to size in width (though narrow in the chest) but very long, even for those of average height. I'm only 5'4" and I have curves, so a lot of things don't work with me, so I usually stick with the items that are sized by letter, as they typically seem to have some stretch. My mother is barely 5'1" but loves the TB aesthetic and doesn't mind tailoring things (she's thin/without curves), so she purchases with future alterations in mind.