Tory Burch classic totes

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone....so happy to learn there is a TB thread here.:smile:

Would like to ask the ladies here if these totes/style are all classic? I want to own a TB tote which I can use everyday...is the ella tote a huge bag for casual use? Recommendations please...

lastly is it safe to buy a TB bag from Saks.com, neimanmarcus.com and bloomingdales?

TIA!!

0465151135023R_CBRIGHTRED_300x400.jpg NMV0R13_mt.jpg NMV0PXQ_mt.jpg NMV0R2B_mt.jpg
  2. Love all of your options.... I love orange but I think if it's for everyday use I would go with the tan. It's definitely safe to buy from Bloomingdales I get all of my TB shoes and accessories there. Happy shopping!

3. Agreed! The orange is a beautiful color, but if you want to wear the bag everyday, go with the tan tote. :smile:

4. I like the blue it looks the material is more user friendly, I would check Nordstroms also.

5. hi! i just placed an order for an ella metallic tote. the handles are easier to put on the shoulders rather than the thick ones in the nylon totes. I buy some of my tory burch stuffs from Saks, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and bloomingdales. :smile: happy shopping!

6. Can someone tell me why it wouldn't be safe to buy from saks.com or Bloomingdales.com? I'm new to this forum and want to make sure I am an educated buyer. Thanks!

7. hi ladies!
    I am new to this forum. I just wanted to ask you guys for your opinion on a TB bag i just bought. I bought the nylon ella black tote and it is simply amazing, thing is i bought it off a eBay so i am a bit iffy about the bag. I notice that everything is perfectly fine but the outside buttons i see are plain, online i see that they have some imprints on it? can't catch what it says though, Please let me know if my bag is real or fake or old! Thanks