Tory Burch Chat thread

I've been crushing on the Tory Burch Eleanor bag in meadowsweet (blush pink) for a couple weeks. Finally got it from Farfetch. It came from Italy and was 30% less (including taxes and duties) than buying it in Canada.

The bag is sooooo beautiful. Quality feels top notch and the strap is the perfect length for me at 5'5

View attachment 5337455

View attachment 5337456
That is super cute!

• Love
Reactions: JVSXOXO and mellat
I've been crushing on the Tory Burch Eleanor bag in meadowsweet (blush pink) for a couple weeks. Finally got it from Farfetch. It came from Italy and was 30% less (including taxes and duties) than buying it in Canada.

The bag is sooooo beautiful. Quality feels top notch and the strap is the perfect length for me at 5'5

View attachment 5337455

View attachment 5337456
It is so cute & it looks great on you! How is the comfort of the chain strap?

View attachment 5337455

View attachment 5337456

I love it. I have been eyeing that bag too!!

Reactions: mellat
I like it! But it definitely isn’t my first choice.
Thank you. It’s a little pricy not be used often at the same time maybe a delicate of bag for an everyday use! I still debating to keep or put the money towards a LV azur bag for the summer. I know in the long run that will be a better investment if I ever decide to swap it out with something.

Thank you. It’s a little pricy not be used often at the same time maybe a delicate of bag for an everyday use! I still debating to keep or put the money towards a LV azur bag for the summer. I know in the long run that will be a better investment if I ever decide to swap it out with something.
Let me know what you decide! I really only carry mine in March, and I love Lee Radziwill (one of my style icons!), so that's why I decided to purchase it.

The fabulous French actress Isabelle Huppert with hers:
D3vg9tCWAAUJQGn

Hi all! My first TB bag is on the way and I’d love to get a matching wallet but I cannot find it anywhere! Just curious to see if others would go with the same style but in a different color, a different style but a similar color from TB, or a totally different brand all together!

I love slim card cases with an ID window, which is why I am considering other brands all together (none of these wallets have an ID window). But the Kira Flap Card Case in the Brie color is tempting! So is the Chevron Kira Bi-fold wallet. Decisions, decisions! 8DF68368-BCCE-47BC-ABA2-C3D5C8235C87.jpeg6EE2C43C-4D8B-4A71-9007-82419406E877.jpeg

I love slim card cases with an ID window, which is why I am considering other brands all together (none of these wallets have an ID window).

If you need a recommendation, I love my MK small wristlet. It holds up very well. I bought this in black and pink for the seasons and sold the rest of my higher-end wallets.

Reactions: JVSXOXO
If you need a recommendation, I love my MK small wristlet. It holds up very well. I bought this in black and pink for the seasons and sold the rest of my higher-end wallets.

So I’m actually using a very similar style to that by Coach (mine is black though). If they had it in the right color I would just get it again. But part of me is thinking about branching out and getting something a little dressier for my new bag. Although you really can’t beat the functionality of these ID wallets!

2820617B-690A-4DAE-8CEB-C13963A6B2DC.jpegDCD491E3-AFC6-4480-AB60-0BDF33277D40.jpeg