Tory Burch Chat thread

NICE!

I ordered some riding boots from the TB Labor Day sale, I will post a pic when I get home from work.
Can you post a pic of your boots? I was thinking about getting the Lee Radziwill Rider Boots. Can you take a pic with them on? :smile:
I love carrying this green Lee Radziwill in March to celebrate St. Patrick's Day - enjoy the holiday, everyone!

View attachment 5355207
Beautiful! What size is your bag? The small or the regular size?

• Thanks
Reactions: Deneuveness
Hi Debbie! It is the regular size. :smile:
Oh I purchased 2 of the regular size Lee Radziwill bags myself (the satchel version like yours, in moose and zinc). I just recently purchased them both on sale and so far have only used the moose color. I love the bag and the size is a statement piece but do you find it too large looking as you wear it? I'm pretty good with protecting it as I pass through aisles and such making sure not to bump the corners. Lol. The green you have is just gorgeous!

Oh I purchased 2 of the regular size Lee Radziwill bags myself (the satchel version like yours, in moose and zinc). I just recently purchased them both on sale and so far have only used the moose color. I love the bag and the size is a statement piece but do you find it too large looking as you wear it? I'm pretty good with protecting it as I pass through aisles and such making sure not to bump the corners. Lol. The green you have is just gorgeous!
I don't at all - I think it's really easy to use.

Thank you for your compliments!

Reactions: Debbie65