Tory burch cameron wedges

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all. I saw that shopbop is having a 25% off sale and wanted to know if any if you have had experience with the cameron wedges? Are they TTS or should I size up or down? Thanks in advance.

2. Really? 69 views and no replies? I ordered them in my regular size so hopefully they fit.

3. I didn't answer as I have no experience with them(the wedges that is). I had hoped someone would reply here because I was curious too. Hell I ordered Revas on that sale and they'd better fit or back they go! I think this week has been rather quiet because of the holiday or something, even some of the premier designer forums that are usually busy are quiet right now.

4. I have the Revas and they are TTS. So far I ordered all my TB shoes in a size 8 and have not had any problems with them fitting.

5. I hope you have good luck with the Cameron wedges. I was told that Revas run TTS so I ordered my normal size. So it should work out. Definitely anticipating getting them here.

6. I wear the same size in the Eddie and Amanda wedges which look similar to the Cameron's... I would guess they are TTS... I am also interested to hear and sorry that I cannot contribute more to your question.

7. I'll let you know how they work out once I receive them in the mail.

8. So I received them in the mail tonight and ordered a size 8 but they seem to run a bit small and really narrow. Only problem is shop bop doesn't have an 8.5 so I would have to size up to a 9 which would probably be way too big. Idk what to do. They fit, but I feel like its a tight fit.

9. I have the Cameron wedge thong sandal. I went up a half size as I feel the TB line runs small. These are very slippery and Im having a hard time keeping one of them on my foot as I walk. I got those thong gel sandal cushions to put in them and it seems a bit better. I am annoyed bc for the price point, I do not feel like the shoes are made well from her line. The looks are beautiful but the craftsmanship needs to step it up.