Tory burch cameron wedges

I didn't answer as I have no experience with them(the wedges that is). I had hoped someone would reply here because I was curious too. Hell I ordered Revas on that sale and they'd better fit or back they go! I think this week has been rather quiet because of the holiday or something, even some of the premier designer forums that are usually busy are quiet right now.

I didn't answer as I have no experience with them(the wedges that is). I had hoped someone would reply here because I was curious too. Hell I ordered Revas on that sale and they'd better fit or back they go! I think this week has been rather quiet because of the holiday or something, even some of the premier designer forums that are usually busy are quiet right now.

I have the Revas and they are TTS. So far I ordered all my TB shoes in a size 8 and have not had any problems with them fitting.

I wear the same size in the Eddie and Amanda wedges which look similar to the Cameron's... I would guess they are TTS... I am also interested to hear and sorry that I cannot contribute more to your question.

So I received them in the mail tonight and ordered a size 8 but they seem to run a bit small and really narrow. Only problem is shop bop doesn't have an 8.5 so I would have to size up to a 9 which would probably be way too big. Idk what to do. They fit, but I feel like its a tight fit.

I have the Cameron wedge thong sandal. I went up a half size as I feel the TB line runs small. These are very slippery and Im having a hard time keeping one of them on my foot as I walk. I got those thong gel sandal cushions to put in them and it seems a bit better. I am annoyed bc for the price point, I do not feel like the shoes are made well from her line. The looks are beautiful but the craftsmanship needs to step it up.