Tory Burch Amanda Hobo - BBOS

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hi Everyone!

So I purchased the Amanda Hobo in black crinkle patent from Nordstrom on sale and decided I am just not a patent girl so I returned it. I can't take my thoughts away from the Amanda Hobo though. To get it in black you can only purchase the "older" version with the less adjustable strap. I also noticed the side are sort of pinched with this version.

I decided if I was going to get the Amanda Hobo in black that I should try to find one pre-loved. I am weary of buying on ebay, so when I saw one pop up on BBOS, a company that guarantees authenticity, I figured I would grab it.

I'm not so sure though. Only two of the sides are pinched and it has a truly hidden magnetic closure. I was just curious if anyone had the original and had the pinching come out or the hidden closure.

Thanks so much for your help!!!

http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/han...g/56650/3165/1269631&posRow=6&posCol=0&page=1

I recently purchased the Amanda Hobo for my wife in 'Tribal Violet' at the Santa Monica store at 60 percent off.

Hey there- I did think about purchasing that item, but i really wanted black, which never goes on sale. I will say I received the bag and will be returning it. It's too used for my taste. Thanks for the heads up though!

I also purchased a matching credit card case in tribal violet. They told me at the Tory Burch Store that black doesn't go on sale. However, if you join the Tory Burch mailing twist, there are frequently 20-25 percent off sales.

1bionicleking said:
I also purchased a matching credit card case in tribal violet. They told me at the Tory Burch Store that black doesn't go on sale. However, if you join the Tory Burch mailing twist, there are frequently 20-25 percent off sales.

:smile: thank you... I'm hoping the new navy goes on sale at some point! It's too bad the black never goes on sale, I am just going to have to give up on the Amanda in black I guess. I have other TB bags in black.

I have been keeping an eye out- thank you so much!