Torturing Ebay Sellers....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know some of you take gread pleasure in perusing ebay and reporting the sellers of fakes.

However I came upon an auction, that prior to reporting I am asking the seller some questions.

What has prompted me to take this course of action is that the thread is for a 25 cerises speedy and yet in her item description she lists it as a 30.

As most of us know the cerises speedy was only made in a 25, so there is no way on this planet that her grannie could have bought her a 30.

idk about you, but I'm looking forward to the response.:rolleyes:

eBay: Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 Handbag, Cerises, Authentic LV. (item 130056128179 end time Dec-12-06 17:57:15 PST)

2. Pics are so blurry. I can't even tell what the leaf says.

3. Well..no matter what the seller said the bag is fake LOL..25, 30,40..everything about it just wrong..that yellow card is big no no..
    I hate it when they have blurry pics..

4. Yeh fake, it's got that nasty yellow LV card that all the fakes come with.

5. [​IMG]

The LV card next to the care booklet!!!!

6. ugly

7. I have to say, it looks to me a very good fake. it even has patina. But the cards....OMG Please shred them !. She needs reporting either way.

8. Ick, that is a terrible fake :throwup:

9. Eww fakes are SO WRONG!! :sad:

10. Blurry pics so people can't see all the fake details well enough.:cursing:

11. The listing was removed!

12. I absolutely :heart: that, especially if even bad, blurry pics can't help making the bag seem more authentic :roflmfao:

13. I usually have days when all I pretty much do on the computer is report fakes :biggrin:

14. I learned something new, how it only came in the 25. I love learning new things from posts :smile: And blurry pictures are awful on ebay!