torquoise ostrich kelly or blue jean togo birkin??

1. hi i would like to know your opinion..

2. What do you own in Hermes? Will this be your first bag? Give us some info. about you???

With no info. I would vote the birkin

3. i would say this is my first..;) i was supposed to have a gold togo birkin as a graduation gift from my aunt but something terrably happen to her..:sad:

4. I think info on your lifestyle, how you dress, what you like to do would help! You've picked pretty different bags!

5. I am all for the Blue Jean Birkin! Good luck

6. Totally agree with Tweetie...we like to give the best advice we can!

7. bj birkin....you can always get a kelly later. even in an exotic skin leather.

8. At first glance I would say BJ Togo Birkin, but I realise that's just me and my lifestyle, so I totally agree with tweetie: if you want a real advise we need to know something more about you your tastes and your lifestyle.:shrugs:

9. How about an ostrich Birkin?:flowers:

10. Bj birkin..........................:yes:

11. Very different bags...I would say BJ birkin...

12. Both are TDF. I guess, which ever comes your way first.......and if both do, which ever one it's 'love at first sight' with.

13. Get the Birkin!!

14. i would say a birkin.. its harder to get a birkin so if u are offered one, take it!

15. Personally, I dont really like turqouise in ostrich, so I vote for the BJ birkin as well!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice