Torontonians - anyone for a meet?

G'morning Toronto/GTA/ON TPFers,

Hope everyone who confirmed their interests here have received my PMs - if you haven't, please PM me. And if you have but didn't respond, or if you have a change of heart about attending, do let me know as well.

See you soon,

CC

Ladies, it was great seeing everyone at the meet today! It was so lovely to talk to everyone and share our love for all things H, so much so I have totally lost my voice now. :lol:

Big thank you to Calicocat for making the arrangements! :flowers:

Ladies, it was great seeing everyone at the meet today! It was so lovely to talk to everyone and share our love for all things H, so much so I have totally lost my voice now. :lol:

Big thank you to Calicocat for making the arrangements! :flowers:

I totally agree, It's so nice to chat with others who share the same passion. Major thank you to Calicocat for organizing, and to the lovely SAs at the Toronto boutique for sharing their knowledge.

Thank you Caliocat for arranging everything!! It was wonderful getting to see all of you again and to share in our mutual addiction to H. SAs were fabulous as always and time just flies while we were there!! Can't wait to do it again!!

A big THANK YOU to calicocat for organizing! :ty: It was wonderful to meet all of you lovely H loving ladies today. The Toronto SAs were so nice and knowledgeable. I agreed we need a 1000 ways to tie H scarves Youtube video. :P

Here are some pics from today's event.

Attachments

• photo 4-1.jpg
    photo 4-1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 207
  • photo 5-1.jpg
    photo 5-1.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 209
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 209
  • photo 3-1.jpg