Torontonians - anyone for a meet?

toniec

May 11, 2008
There seems to be a growing number of us on the site - any chance for something before X-Mas? We had a "small but mighty" gathering what seems like ages ago so I thought it might be time to try again.

What do you think???:balloon:

Welcome to tPF Vita, great to see another Torontonian on the H forum!!!

Any other takers?? We will sort out the details on PM once we have a few of us lined up.

Just checking back in - I have had a few PMs so if you are interested drop me a PM and we are choosing a date, location and time.

... We would love to have you join us!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hi Toniec, I can't believe I missed this post. I would love to get together again. We had a great afternoon last time. My father is not well, so as long as things remain somewhat stable, count me in!:yahoo::yahoo:

Me! Me! *waving*

toniec - thank you for arranging the meet, and please let me know if you need any help..

sarah2808 - wishing your father a speedy recovery..

Can't wait to see everyone again! :yahoo:

We are now confirmed for Saturday November 28th and I have PM'd everyone with the details.

PM me if you are interested and haven't had a chance to sign up yet.

So looking forward to seeing everyone :woohoo::tup:

For those joining us on the 28th I thought I would float an idea to see if anyone else is interested.

There are a few H bags that I have never seen IRL that I am considering purchasing at some point and I am sure I am not the only one like that so I thought it might be fun to share our "bag wish lists" in case someone else might have one and would be willing to bring it along.

I would love to see is either a medium sized Bombay or a 30cm Birkin. Right now I am just unsure about size so leather and colour doesn't matter.
************f8c00][/COLOR]
I have the following in case anyone would like to see one IRL - let me know and I would be pleased to wear it to our meet.
Kelly 28 Gold Porc GHW
Kelly 32 Navy Marine Box GHW
Evelyne III Raisin Clemence PHW
Bolide 31 Etoupe Chevre Mysore PHW

... and if the H gods are on my side my 35 Birkin Vert Fonce Fjord GHW (sent to Paris in July and they are saying it should be in any day now!)

Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks :yahoo:

^^ just tried to PM you and your inbox is full. drop me a PM when you have cleared it out and I will send it to you but we are meeting on Saturday Nov 28th - rest by PM.

What do you think of the idea above?

This sounds great!

Toniec, I would love to see your bolid 31 etoupe chevre mysore.

I have the following:
35 Birkin Gold Epsom PHW
30 Birkin Etoupe Epsom PHW
32 Kelly Souple black box ghw
28 Kelly Sellier Black CHAMONIX ghw
23 Constance natural chamonix phw
37 Bolid Special Combo box gold & chocolate
Jige PM Black box
Evelyne PM Epsom

So, I guess, i will bring my 30 Birkin. Look forward to seeing you all soon!