Toronto Minkettes, eh?

ruthfmc

Apr 15, 2008
So, one of my biggest frustrations is that there is nowhere in Toronto/Canada to go and drool over the RM bags.

And after ogling several of Pursekidds reveals, I thought it might be nice to plan a Greater Toronto Area get-together for any interested Minkettes?

I have six RM bags...Pursekidd must have at least twice as many :graucho:...there must be a few other interested candidates? Between all of us, we could rival the LunaBoston showroom!

If Catalina is around (isn't that the new RM Canadian rep?), she could come as well?!?!

Any interest? We were thinking some time in October, on the weekend, for coffee?

Let's see how many folks are interested...otherwise, Pursekidd, I'll see you there!

Ruth...I AM SO THERE! I am so excited already! I'm really excited to see what all you T.O. gals have, and I promise you can all touch, smell, fondle every single RM I have (if you promise to let me do the same :nuts:)!

And from my mental inventory of my stuff, along with Ruth's, we have an awesome collection of bags...Ruth I think the only bag we both have is the Royal and BBW recut, other than that THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT colours and styles! I wish we lived closer, we could share! :ghi5:

I know there are a few girls from Toronto, or the surrounding areas. I can't wait to meet you all, and see your beautiful RM'S!

Last edited:
Yay another minkette to keep us stylish! :ghi5: I dunno like most Canadians I kind of have this love/hate thing with Toronto. I'm not sure I would want to live there but it's nice to have a big city to go to.

Ivy - That would be great if you moved here! Where do you live now?

Confusionmonkey - Where do you live? You mentioned you could make it out on a weekend...I hope its not too far, we'd love to met you, and your RM's of course! :P

Where are you coming from Pursekidd? Maybe it will be just you and me? What about Sunday the 18th? We could meet for lunch, or an afternoon coffee? Anyone else?