Toronto Meet!!!!!

Hello everyone,

OK based on my count of the people that are interested, so far we have 19 people including me. This of course not including the people we want to invite, so I think we have a good number so far!!!

Wow! 19 already. This is going to be great! I am so happy that there is a good number of us interested.
Shopalot: P.M one of us and once we get the date settled with LV then we can begin serious planning.

Hi everyone!

I will be posting an update tonight on our progress with this meet!!! And I guarantee that you will be ecstatic once you read my post:yahoo:!!! So come back a bit later on tonight!!! :biggrin: I just wanted to tease you guys a little...yes yes.. I am evil...Ha ha ha :P

Hello everyone,

Ok, it might not be as big of a news to some, but for us hosts it is!!!:biggrin:

Ok here it is! LV Bloor is apparently very excited about this meet!!! Thanks to Cyndee for all her hard work, and also to Lisa from the Banff store! We will be meeting with LV Bloor in the next couple weeks to discuss everything so hopefully by beginning of November we will have a fix date for our meet!!!

Now, what I need from you guys is to post here or PM me and let me know if you wanted to be included on the list as we need to have a preliminary count to give to LV. If you are bringing someone, please include them as well. However if you could do it in this format it will be great:

Karinna - TPF member
Robin - Guest
Lara - Guest
---------
3 total

This way we can have a number of actual TPF member and a number for guests. If you don't want to put your names or your guests names, just put it in this format:

1 TPF member
2 Guests
----------
3 total

Thanks for all your patience everyone!!!

Cheers,

Karinna :biggrin:

Hello everyone,

Ok, it might not be as big of a news to some, but for us hosts it is!!!:biggrin:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Hurray for Cyndee! This is big news for me!
Sweep: You deserve a special applause too for your hard work! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I am a little dissappointed that my daughter is not intersted in joining us. But here is my count.
Sarah -TPF member
Miriam- Guest
Nancy-Guest

I asked my lovely SA today while I was in the store, and it seems like all is possible! (I wasn't aware that the LV manager was already contacted!!). So I'd love to help out if needed!! So happy about this meet!! I'm already starting to save up NOW!!!

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING on the Purseforum or discussion of doing so allowed.

This would take place perhaps in conjunction with the 'Brag' :love: session that we are talking about having where you can bring along your LE/Vintage/SO items to show to the group. Many of us don't ever get to see some of these items other than from pics here or elsewhere on the 'net, so it would be nice to be able to see some to-die-for stuff IRL!

If anyone has ideas for activities, please feel free to PM the OP. This is YOUR meet!

The meeting was alot of fun and I really enjoyed meeting the others too.
It would be fun to make this and the Banff meet, semi-annual events. Banff every fall, Toronto every spring! Sounds like fun to me!:party: I'm really getting ahead of myself there though!

I would love to see the LE bags!! How fun!!