Toronto Meet-Up Summer 2014

Nolia

Red Soul
O.G.
Mar 11, 2011
Hi everyone!! I had such a wonderful time at our last meet-up and looked forward to the next one. Is anyone else interested in gathering sometime mid to late July? =)

Plans are still up in the air until we decided to hit up Yorkdale or Bay/Bloor.
I'm thinking we can do brunch and then head on over to our destination.

Once I get a better idea of numbers, I'll PM you with more information!

Can't wait to see familiar and new faces!! :cutesy:

Below, I've just quoted/reposted the rules for PF meet-ups.

In an effort to protect our community, and to maintain the safety of our members, we are implementing the following rules for all organized PF gatherings:

1. Gatherings will be limited to established PF members. As we do with RAOK, this means members who have a minimum of 500 posts and have been a contributing member for a minimum of 5 months. Obviously, this is somewhat discretionary as some newer members quickly become a regular part of the community, but it is really important to err on the side of being cautious.

2. Please DO NOT post too many specifics about your gathering (exact location, time etc.). It is so important to remember that anyone can see these threads and the internet is vast. Use the PM system to convey such pertinent details, and work together to keep each other safe.

Thank you for your cooperation, and most of all, enjoy!

Last edited:
YAY! I'm in!!! :biggrin: Nolia and I will help to organize the event and if there are activities/places you ladies want to go to, just let us know!

oh and I'm good with almost all dates in July, preferably late July though.

Hope to see everyone soon!

Hi everyone!! I have the details for the meet. If you would like to join and meet the TPF meetup requirements, please send me a PM or post here for the info!!

The meet will take place on Saturday July 19!!

Had a wonderful time at our meet-up in Toronto this past weekend. Cec.LV4eva came down from Montreal, hazeltt and J_Bear also joined us and it was great to finally meet everyone in person. The weather wasn't cooperating but we made the most of the day.

We started off with a stop at the Yorkdale boutique. They had a small shelf for sale items (which were mostly in large sizes). I may have then dragged the ladies into Cartier tempting Cec with an impulse purchase LOL. Then we headed for brunch at ONE restaurant before popping by David's (where the ladies convinced me that the Valentino rockstuds should be next on my purchase list, haha) and Holts on Bloor. Of course, we couldn't help but stop by Chanel, LV, and Hermes along the way!!

We all picked up a little something here and there, but unfortunately no CLs. Selection up here isn't very good at the moment. Hoping to see more in the near future!!

Photo below (left to right):
Nolia in Alta Athena 100, Cec.LV4eva in Leopard Maggies 140, hazeltt in suede Un Bout 100.
(Did not get a chance to grab a photo with J_Bear which we much rectify on our next meet!!)

Attachments

• 2014-07-20-19-48-25_deco.jpg
    2014-07-20-19-48-25_deco.jpg
    730.5 KB · Views: 245
Had a wonderful time at our meet-up in Toronto this past weekend. Cec.LV4eva came down from Montreal, hazeltt and J_Bear also joined us and it was great to finally meet everyone in person. The weather wasn't cooperating but we made the most of the day.

We started off with a stop at the Yorkdale boutique. They had a small shelf for sale items (which were mostly in large sizes). I may have then dragged the ladies into Cartier tempting Cec with an impulse purchase LOL. Then we headed for brunch at ONE restaurant before popping by David's (where the ladies convinced me that the Valentino rockstuds should be next on my purchase list, haha) and Holts on Bloor. Of course, we couldn't help but stop by Chanel, LV, and Hermes along the way!!

We all picked up a little something here and there, but unfortunately no CLs. Selection up here isn't very good at the moment. Hoping to see more in the near future!!

Photo below (left to right):
Nolia in Alta Athena 100, Cec.LV4eva in Leopard Maggies 140, hazeltt in suede Un Bout 100.
(Did not get a chance to grab a photo with J_Bear which we much rectify on our next meet!!)

Big thank you to Nolia and CEC for organizing this! I had a wonderful time and it was so great to meet you! :hugs: