Toronto Meet Ladies, What Bag are We Carrying?

>.< I am so upset now. I forgot to check my message so I didn't know that I have to confirm last weekend in order to attend at restaurant with everyone. I guess I can only meet you guys at LV store :crybaby:. I really want to meet everyone!

>.< I am so upset now. I forgot to check my message so I didn't know that I have to confirm last weekend in order to attend at restaurant with everyone. I guess I can only meet you guys at LV store :crybaby:. I really want to meet everyone!

Hi there...I just pm'd you. Let's chat!

thank you, Cyndee and glamazon. you are so nice. Can't wait to see you there^_^.
You told me that everyone gonna have ribbons on their bags. However, I am a guy so I don't think I will have a ribbon on my bag. Do you have any recommendation for me??:smile:

oops! Of course, how did I miss that?! lol!
Well, you will be able to easily recognise all of us, so you better just come on up to us and tell us you're with us! Don't be shy now, we don't bite.....well most of us don't anyway.

But I thought I would see one of your beautiful Amarante pieces!
I'll probably use my WC Papillon just because it's my latest little baby.

Now, as for you, MissMcCroc, well, I can see that maybe I'm just going to have to dig out my amarante pegasse and stuff it full of yours and glamazon's requests! lol! I'll be the only person on Bloor on Saturday rolling a suitcase down the street.
Really, my collection (I hate using that word because I use my bags, I don't 'collect' them) is really not that amazing.

Well I don't think that I can commit to breakfast or dinner considering my state, but I do hope if I'm up for the challenge meeting up with everyone at LV, I think that it would be so much fun to put some faces to the names!
I have no idea which LV I'll be sporting, I'll have to put a bit of thought into that.

Well I don't think that I can commit to breakfast or dinner considering my state, but I do hope if I'm up for the challenge meeting up with everyone at LV, I think that it would be so much fun to put some faces to the names!
I have no idea which LV I'll be sporting, I'll have to put a bit of thought into that.

Well, if you have the baby this weekend, then you can make the meet and introduce us to the newest and littlest tPF member! :P

Now, as for you, MissMcCroc, well, I can see that maybe I'm just going to have to dig out my amarante pegasse and stuff it full of yours and glamazon's requests! lol! I'll be the only person on Bloor on Saturday rolling a suitcase down the street.
Really, my collection (I hate using that word because I use my bags, I don't 'collect' them) is really not that amazing.

:roflmfao: Cyndee you crack me up.
I say please bring the WATERCOLOUR SPEEDY!!!! I am dying to see that bag since I am missing out on it. I want to decide if it's worth buying off ebay later on.
I'm not sure what I'm going to carry- I'm thinking either my mini lin speedy or batignolles horizontal.

:roflmfao: Cyndee you crack me up.
I say please bring the WATERCOLOUR SPEEDY!!!! I am dying to see that bag since I am missing out on it. I want to decide if it's worth buying off ebay later on.
I'm not sure what I'm going to carry- I'm thinking either my mini lin speedy or batignolles horizontal.

I sold my BH this week. :crybaby: Damn that one in, one out rule! Shhhh, I cheated though. It was actually 2 in, 1 out. Don't tell my husband.

me,three! pleaseeee Cyndee, bring watercolor bag, that bag is so beautiful and I really want to see it:nuts:. I definitely want it in my wish list if I am a girl. Need some Watercolor action.^^