Toronto Girls- Miroir Preview Sept. 19

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was in there today and was invited to a special event tomorrow where there will be models with the Miroir Speedy and Alma. I can't go because the main time is 12-2pm and I can't leave work then, but I don't think it's by private invitation only so I hope someone can go and report back:graucho:

2. Ohh.. I conveniently don't have class at that time, but I'm not sure if I can make it. Hopefully other Toronto gals can ! :yes:

3. I'm guessing picture taking is not allowed...?

I'd LOVEEEE to go but I'm in Calgary...haha...
    maybe someone could bring their camera phone...:sweatdrop:

4. o man i work 9-5 2morrow!! i would of LOVED to go! if only it wuz jes class, then i would skip class to go =(

5. and omg stylefly ! love ur display pic! its so cute!

6. Omigosh ohmygosh full report asap please!!!!!!
    Pretty please.

7. I wish I lived in Toronto. :crybaby:

8. Thank you! I also have the T-Shirt:smile:
    Taco- I am desperately hoping someone can go and report back. I already took the day off today and as much as I think the Miroir preview counts as a valid stat holiday, I don't think others agree quite so much:lol:

9. Me too, it is sooo cute!

10. Guys HAHA I mentioned THIS event like 4 days ago and u all ignored me! and my SA said until 4. hmm. call and double check, maybe it was moved.

11. SCPs isn't until the 21st :sad:
    but we get to see RTW, F/W bags, trunks, meet craftsmen, design our dream trunks & drink Champagne. I am guessing the Champagne plays a huuuuge part in the design/order process. I know I'd have to be wasted to think I could get away with bringing a trunk home & hiding it under the bed. Because that's the only way i'd get one.:lol:

12. Me too..!!! :crybaby: :hysteric:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice