Toronto Event on September 28th - Don't know what to expect....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
    I just got invited to my first event! :smile: It's on the 28th of September and from what my SA told me, it's in partnership with the Canadian Opera Company. I believe there's going to be a performance by the Aida cast?

Has anyone else been invited to this?
    Any idea what's going to be there?

This is my first event, so I don't know what to wear! Any suggestions? :shrugs:
    Nor do I know what to expect! Does anyone have any tips?

2. How exciting!! I hope some of the other Toronto LV-ites are invited :smile:!

3. So far I haven't gotten an invite but I never get invited to any LV events:sad: so I will live through you, enjoy!!! it sounds fun!!!

4. Thanks!

Anyone else going tomorrow?

5. Got the invite, but unfortunately won't be going :sad: Am currently VERY pregnant.
    But from past events, it's just mingling, mixed in with shopping, drinks, etc etc.
    Maybe this time, there'll be some sort of entertainment involved? Just a guess.
    Dress nice, and have FUN!!!!

6. I'm actually going to an opera by the Aida cast soon. What a coincidence. Not going to the TO event though.

7. Congratulations! I didn't get an invite, but I am working tomorrow so I won't be able to go anyway.

Enjoy the festivities! :biggrin:

8. #8 Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
    Despite the dreary weather, my mom and I did end up going to last night's event in TO. It was nice to have some bubbly and take our time to browse through what they have right now. I hadn't been to the store in a couple months (mainly because I am on a ban), so it was really exciting to be there. There was a performance from Aida by the COC which was really nice. We saw a couple of fleur de jais pieces, all different mahina colours (I hadn’t seen the anthracite yet), finally saw the pershing, saw the mon mono pieces, and to my surprise – saw something that I hadn’t seen in a store in ages, something that I thought would be really difficult to get my hands on (since there’s a lot of back and forth about it being discontinued), and ultimately something that I just had to bring home... :biggrin: Stay tuned for the reveal later tonight! :yahoo:

9. Yay! Glad you had a great time, and picked up something. Let's see!

10. I can't wait. Hurry and take me away from sophomore english class. =]

11. Congrat 613! I never get invites to these events (other than a Cartier one earlier this year but couldn't go at the end...), but only catalogues from them!

Can't wait to see what you got! :yahoo: