Torn ..

View attachment 3356409View attachment 3356410 would you sale these bags to put money towards a Chanel boy bag and a mini lady Dior ? I'm so torn need help deciding before I send them to consignment shop
I really like that WOC. Hope to own something in a color like that. Not a huge fan of the purple one. I love the boy and hope to own the one a black lamb old medium RHW. Just my personal opinions though. :smile: Do what your heart tells you.

For my style, I feel like I would use the purple one more and less of the yellow one. However, do you like both of these bags? Because if you really like them and you still use them, I would keep them....I know for me, personally, I just can't sell bags. Each one has like some sort of weird sentimental value to me and I just can't do it. Boy bags are not being discontinued, I always see them still in boutiques and floating around....I would just wait and keep on saving up for the boy bag. Now, if you hear that all of a sudden the boy bag is being discontinued (kind of like what happened to the GST) then I would probably consider selling one, but it looks like it'll be staying around for years, so no worries.

I use to wear the blue one everyday I haven't wore it in almost a year I got tired of it and the Wallet on the chain I barely wear I wear it only in the summer and Summer's not here yet so I haven't wore it in a year

I use to wear the blue one everyday I haven't wore it in almost a year I got tired of it and the Wallet on the chain I barely wear I wear it only in the summer and Summer's not here yet so I haven't wore it in a year

Definitely sell them for a Boy bag. The Dior Lady has never been on my wish list so my vote goes for Chanel :graucho:

If it was me, I would sell both bags and make funds for the new 1. because I am not a fan of chain around series so much and yellow WOC is cute but i prefer blue or red in WOC in my honest opinion.
Goodluck! :smile: