Torn......

Platinum\

A few of my favorite things…..
O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
I bought an Empreinte Twice in Noir as I thought it would be a great hands free bag with ample space....

Now I’m considering selling and splurging on a Pochette Métis in Empreinte....

Thoughts? Which is the more practical bag?

I guess it depends on how much you carry. I purchased a couple of the Twice bags when they first came out, but ended up returning them because I found them to be too small for me. Currently, I have five Pochette Métis in my collection, so you know where my vote goes.

Thanks for your input. I’m leaning that way too. Initially I bought the reverse Métis when it was first released and returned it because I thought it was too bulky and awkward.

I guess it depends on how much you carry. I purchased a couple of the Twice bags when they first came out, but ended up returning them because I found them to be too small for me. Currently, I have five Pochette Métis in my collection, so you know where my vote goes.
5? Omg! That amazing! Do you have a family shot of all 5? I would love to see. Let me gues: mono, reverse, empreinte noir, empreinte marine rouge and braided? Lol I’m probably wrong. Would be hard to guess prints and colours!!

Reactions: TangerineKandy
I thought the Twice was too small, same as a Celine Trio. I have a Pochette Metis in Noir and I love it. It's soft and flexible. I also have the reverse PM, and it's definitely more stiff, however I still adore it.

Reactions: TangerineKandy
I don’t own a PM but Twinset. Love Twinset for traveling as it’s light, fits all the things I usually carry including sunglasses. It’s flatter, reduces tendency of bumping into things so I’m happy with the Twinset. If price isn’t a concern and you want to carry more, then go for the PM.

I’m second guessing my decision....

My main preference is a bag I can wear crossbody. Ample room, can be dressed up and down. Classic.

TYSM! :smile:

5? Omg! That amazing! Do you have a family shot of all 5? I would love to see. Let me gues: mono, reverse, empreinte noir, empreinte marine rouge and braided? Lol I’m probably wrong. Would be hard to guess prints and colours!!

No, I don’t have a family shot, but I SHOULD take one.

I have: reverse and 4 empreinte (noir, cherry berry, vison (braided handle), and tourterelle.

Reactions: Platinum\
I have the Twice and love it. The strap length is great for my short frame, I find the middle pocket really handy and for a small bag fits quite a lot (it just seems to be able to 'plump out' as needed). I do wish it had a removable strap though. I love the look of the emp PM but was put off getting one myself when I tried one on in store during a trip to London; the closure already had noticeable scratches and was fiddly to close, the emp very uneven, the flap sat at an angle, and for how much bigger it felt than the Twice it didn't have as much space inside as I'd expected. IMO the Twice is a better bag, but the PM is a more trendy bag atm and with it still being in stores you get more colour options and a lot of ladies are really happy with it so they can't all have problems lol I'd suggest getting the PM before parting with the Twice just to make sure you get on with it.

Reactions: Platinum\