TORN! PLEASE HELP! CARD HOLDERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nattiekins

Dec 27, 2012
Hey guys!!! I’m SO torn between these two card holders! I’m in love with both the Gucci MarmontCard Case in Nude because I think it will go very nice with my new Gucci Soho Disco. But I am also in love with the YSL Monogram card holder.

Anyone own either of these, or better yet, both?? I’m worried because I heard the YSL one can be extremely stiff but I haven’t heard much about the Gucci.

View attachment 4010866

Attachments

• IMG_4514.jpg
    IMG_4514.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 696
  • IMG_4515.jpg
    IMG_4515.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 652
I have the YSL and yes the leather is stiff but I think that is a good thing because it is super tight so it will securely hold onto cards. But the leather has softened up a bit so it is not too bad. I really love mine!

They're made by the same people, in the same factories, using the same machines.

I would simply go with the colour that suits you best. Personally I try to always go for a brighter wallet/CH (although it doesn't always end-up that way) just because I like to spot it in my bag, even side pocket but if your bag is small it doesn't matter so much.

I just went through the same debate with the two same brands. I ended up with YSL because I wanted a stiffer card case. I think the stiffer case will take longer to soften which is what I wanted. Let us know which one you end up with.

I ended up buying the YSL one yesterday and it’s not as stiff as I thought. I used it last night and it was pretty easy to get my cards in and out!

Congrats on your new card holder! Which color leather and hardware did you end up with? It’s sooo hard to choose. I ended up with black with black hardware. Totally not what I was expecting to come out with. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.