TORN! Nutmeg Paraty or Whisky Marcie Satchel???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which 1?

1. Nutmeg Paraty

2. Whisky Marcie Satchel

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
    okaaay, very possibly my 1 and only... *gulp* :sweatdrop:

so, i've been itching for a nice classic tan colored bag. i know whisky isn't tan, but probably the closest available. i also feel marcie looks best in browny shades, esp bec of the slouchy soft leather. what about the paraty? would you go for nutmeg, or prefer other colors?

a few more thoughts...

marcie satchel (w/ shoulder strap)- new, relax, fun casual
    paraty - well, can't think of any other word but simply, classic

help me decide pls! thanks thanks! :flowers:

ETA: small size preferred.

2. Both are gorgeous bags. If you could only choose one, I would go with the Paraty.
    Nutmeg is beautiful.

3. I totally agree!! :tup:

4. Paraty, I like the style more. :smile:

5. Both are stunning bag imo, but think Paraty would be my first priority. Love the shape with it's clean lines.

6. I have both and love both...but in this case I would choose the Marcie!

7. Definitely Paraty, Very unique shape and style.

8. I concur with kitcat -- PARATY!

9. Paraty get my vote:yes:

10. i voted for the paraty

11. Well, I'm going against the norm. I just sold my paraty. I thought I would love it, but it wasn't for me. It looks great on others, but on me.....it looked blah. I love the Marcie and I'm going to be getting one soon. It just has a more detailed look to me....paraty was kind of boring. That's just me though!

12. Paraty for sure! Classic lines and gorgeous colour

13. I'd go for the nutmeg Paraty - that's the one I'm searching for at the moment!

14. uh oh... votes are almost tied! keep'em coming ladies! leaning a bit more on paraty -- i like the description of 'clean lines'. hopin to get more opinions, though... or i guess i just need a push! :Push:

15. Both are great bags, however, IMO the Paraty has a timeless, classic look.