Torn- neutral or "pop" for 1st bag?

Ok, I was in your shoes not to long ago! I opted to go for Gold, and I will never regret that decision. It is neutral, but it really does pop against whatever you wear- and it goes with absolutely EVERYTHING! It just makes every outfit more chic!

So, I say get something like gold now, and then still put in your SO for Chocolate/Blue Jean bi-color (which is my favorite- so gorgeous) and by the time it actually comes in, you'll be ready to add to your collection!

Style: When I got my first H...I thought oh gosh so many colors to choose from - how to choose? So after seeing etoupe, blue jean, black, chocos, orange, and gold...I thought ah...I bet everyone who recommend gold so I got gold.

Now as time passes, let me know ya - I do not like the gold color at all. Its too dark for my taste. (Perhaps beige/natural is more acceptable) but I initally thought I'll pick gold because I bet thats the color everyone who recommend for me too!

Hence I think you should see look at the colors and pick whichever color makes your heart sing and WOW's you the most.

PS....what is your favourite color?

P, my first instinct was that you should go for GOLD (fabulous versatile color!:tup:) but I do LOVE the idea of a cholocate with a BJ interior!:heart: That would be HOT HOT HOT!!!

BTW, I am so happy to hear that you had a great SA helping you! Was it Natalie? And also happy to hear that T.O.'s store had a great inventory. Yet again!:tup:

BTW, I am so happy to hear that you had a great SA helping you! Was it Natalie? And also happy to hear that T.O.'s store had a great inventory. Yet again!:tup:
You are all SO HELPFUL:heart:! I think my choice is going to come down to Gold with perhaps a custom interior colour (Chocolate, perhaps?) or Choc. with BJ interior. Or fuschia...they had a stunning 25cm Birkin in Fuschia today.

Irene: I dealt with Mark. He was fab! But to be honest, I have yet to encounter a bad, snotty or impatient SA at that store...