Torn! Need advice from the experts...

Nov 11, 2008
Sorry, this is long...

I'm a recent bal convert so after getting from Erica my Canard in SGH City:yahoo:, I love balenciaga to bits that it is throwing me sleepless nights again to get another one! :nuts:

I haven't changed bags since my City arrived. So I need a breather for it, a reason why I want another one! :graucho: (excuses, excuses to slash my pocket!)

Anyway, I am set to get a Day bag this time. I need the advises or opinions on my choices:

Pommier in SGH Day
Framboise in CGH Day

I know these two are exactly opposite in color but I just can't decide. I wish I have the moolah to buy both! :drool:

Is pommier really close to Vert Gazon? How is it pairing with SGH instead of GGH? I doubt if I can still get hold of VG in GGH so I might regret not getting this.

What about framboise, is it too pale or just a right pink that is easy to partner with any wardrobe. Any inputs about CGH? I'm not so keen on it actually as I prefer the SGH but the color of framboise looks so yummy.

Between the two, which one would you vote? Any inputs would be highly appreciated! TIA! :smile:

I have Fambroise in a RH Day and I think it's a really pretty, light wearable pink. Having said that though ... I think I would go for Pommier (I think it would look good with the GSH). It's such a gorgeous pop of colour. The Frambroise is nice, but also might be more difficult to take care of, and I haven't been too sure about the CGH bags (how they wear).

Good luck with your decision!

I have seen pommier irl. It's very sharp and eyecatching. If u want something that jumps out againt ur dressing. it's the one.

I havent seen framboise irl yet. But I have a bubblegum pencil. I think they are similar color. I love the bubble gum, therefore thinking of having a pink day or twiggy in my wardrobe.

To me, pink is more wearable coz I am not that sharp.
Is there any balenciaga boutique u can approach easily? you may try some very bright colors and some more gentle colors for comparison to see which suits u better.

I have Fambroise in a RH Day and I think it's a really pretty, light wearable pink. Having said that though ... I think I would go for Pommier (I think it would look good with the GSH). It's such a gorgeous pop of colour. The Frambroise is nice, but also might be more difficult to take care of, and I haven't been too sure about the CGH bags (how they wear).

Good luck with your decision!

Thanks Thanks Moonstarr! Actually that is what I like about Pommier, the pop of color. Cause my canard is just very neutral wearable color. But also can't take away how delicious framboise could be.

I'll wait for more votes! :biggrin:

I have a framboise day and pommier city. the framboise is much deeper color IRL compared to the pics. I love framboise color more and I think it much more wearable than pommier. But I'm a pinkie person :P. sorry, I cannot help for choosing the color...

but if I were you, I would choose SGH compared to CGH. CGH just looks so fragile. I'm afraid I will break it.

I have seen pommier irl. It's very sharp and eyecatching. If u want something that jumps out againt ur dressing. it's the one.

I havent seen framboise irl yet. But I have a bubblegum pencil. I think they are similar color. I love the bubble gum, therefore thinking of having a pink day or twiggy in my wardrobe.

To me, pink is more wearable coz I am not that sharp.
Is there any balenciaga boutique u can approach easily? you may try some very bright colors and some more gentle colors for comparison to see which suits u better.

Thanks XUPINXIU! The local store doesnt have both colors so i actually haven't seen IRL. I hope someone can post pics of framboise and pommier.

I have a framboise day and pommier city. the framboise is much deeper color IRL compared to the pics. I love framboise color more and I think it much more wearable than pommier. But I'm a pinkie person :P. sorry, I cannot help for choosing the color...

but if I were you, I would choose SGH compared to CGH. CGH just looks so fragile. I'm afraid I will break it.

Thanks putri duying. That's what I have read about CGH actually. So is it really true that it has the tendency to fall off? That is sad! :sad:

Pommier! It looks just like Vert Gazon.

I have a Pommier that I find goes with grays and all my printed clothes, as well as navy, light blue and purple, and looks fantastic with dark or light denim, the English eccentric look, adds punch to tailored if you wear work clothes, and is gorgeous with super-casual T-s, jeans and sneakers.

And your Pommier with the SGH - WOW. It'll look great at night, too.

Good luck with whichever bag you choose!

I've been carrying my Pommier RH Day since I got it in June 09 because I love. this. bag. I get compliments on it all the time and it's the prettiest green color. I never, ever hesitate to carry it because of the color. It's a complimentary jewel tone and just perfect. DH likes the color too! Good call wanting a Day too, it's my absolute favorite Bal style and I plan on getting another after my bag ban breaks off in May. :sneaky:

Pommier! It looks just like Vert Gazon.

I have a Pommier that I find goes with grays and all my printed clothes, as well as navy, light blue and purple, and looks fantastic with dark or light denim, the English eccentric look, adds punch to tailored if you wear work clothes, and is gorgeous with super-casual T-s, jeans and sneakers.

And your Pommier with the SGH - WOW. It'll look great at night, too.

Good luck with whichever bag you choose!

Thanks SkyBlueDay! I am taking note of the wardrobes you mentioned. I think it would also look good in black, yellows and white. I fell in love with VG when I saw katie holmes wearing it! And as you said, it would be a beauty in SGH! :woohoo:

I've been carrying my Pommier RH Day since I got it in June 09 because I love. this. bag. I get compliments on it all the time and it's the prettiest green color. I never, ever hesitate to carry it because of the color. It's a complimentary jewel tone and just perfect. DH likes the color too! Good call wanting a Day too, it's my absolute favorite Bal style and I plan on getting another after my bag ban breaks off in May. :sneaky:

Hello Mia Bella! Looks like Pommier is getting more votes! I am actually happy. I just want to validate my choice! :yahoo:

Go, get your next Day! Thanks so much! :biggrin:

Hello Mia Bella! Looks like Pommier is getting more votes! I am actually happy. I just want to validate my choice! :yahoo:

Go, get your next Day! Thanks so much! :biggrin:

You're welcome! :tup: Seriously, you'll love Pommier. It'll change the way you view green andI bet it'll become a neutral to you like a black or brown bag. Remember to take tons of pictures when you get her!

Hi Bal twin,want another Bal after our Canards? Me too. Hope you can have the good choice. As for me I'm thinking Pourpre for my next but it will take sometime since I'm banning myself! Good luck.