Torn if I should sell mini Lily

lkerin

Dec 2, 2021
I have a mini Lily and I've stopped using it since it doesn't fit my newer phone. Should I sell it? I'm worried micro bags are going to become in fashion years from now and the I'll have regret selling it.

I think it's the cutest bag but it just sits in my closet.

I have a mini Lily and I've stopped using it since it doesn't fit my newer phone. Should I sell it? I'm worried micro bags are going to become in fashion years from now and the I'll have regret selling it.

I think it's the cutest bag but it just sits in my closet.
Check the preloved market prices then decide if you think the price is worth the sale. Micro bags are always in and out of fashion. Either way, it is a cute bag to keep hold of.

Agree with jelly-baby about the micros so I would let that be the sole basis of your decision. If you love your mini Lily, will use it or don’t need the pennies from selling it, then keep it. Have you thought about selling it and putting the money towards something a little bigger to accommodate your phone that you might love a little more than the mini ..

Oh both good points! I was torn if I wanted to upgrade to the newer mulberry mini Lily. It does look a little wider. I just love the Lily line in general so it's so hard to part with one!