torn dior box

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've recently bought a lady dior bag from paris and brought it back home to singapore with me, I packed it in my luggage and somehow the box got squished and it tore. I'm wondering if i can get a new box from here in Singapore. Would dior do this for me for free?

2. If you bought the bag from a Dior boutique in Paris then I'd just take the receipt into your Dior boutique and ask for a new box. I can't imagine it being a problem or see them charging you for it :smile:

3. Thank you! I'll try to do that over the weekends :smile:

4. Hi,

It shouldn't be a problem, as the poster above suggested take along your bag and receipt to your local Dior boutique. Sloan Street in London gave me an extra box after I mentioned how mine had come apart.

5. Hey, u can try look for Fiona from NAC store. She's nice and gave me an extra dust bag. But I bought mine in Singapore though.
    Otherwise you can look for a male Chinese SA at ion Orchard store. He's pretty kind too. Forgot his name though. :smile:

Hope this helps!