• WORK RH

• WORK G12

• DAY RH

• DAY G12

Results are only viewable after voting.

lvcrml

Nov 24, 2011
dearest tpfers,
i need your expertise again. i never sell my purses, so i want to be sure that i always made the right decision.
i am in need of a black purse (who does't ?? :graucho:) i could not decide btwn two styles>> work or day ??? :weird::hrmm:
i already have RH coq city & G21 anhtra PT. i want a new style. G21 is very heavy. so i won't prefer that type of stud. maybe G12.. RH is also an option.
i will mainly use the purse on work. i want it to be light, practical & durable.
plsss share your ideas, experiences, suggestions...
TIA
:hugs:

It depends how you prefer to carry your bags. I considered a work but after researching them I changed my mind as I prefer shoulder bags (day) not tote bags. Apparently unless you get a work with GH they don't fit easily over the shoulder, unless you are very slim. My vote is the day, they carry lots and with RH are really light.

i was never a fans of the day until i brave myself to purchase one few months ago and loving it! it's very comfortable to wear
and since you already got a city & pt then the day is a good style to add

I voted work G12 for the bling factor! :smile: But if you are using it as everyday work, I'd choose RH work (I love how it is very understated)- wouldn't want your boss to think you're well-paid enough and do not need the salary increase XD