• WORK RH

• WORK G12

• DAY RH

• DAY G12

Results are only viewable after voting.

lvcrml

Nov 24, 2011
dearest tpfers,
i need your expertise again. i never sell my purses, so i want to be sure that i always made the right decision.
i am in need of a black purse (who does't ?? :graucho:) i could not decide btwn two styles>> work or day ??? :weird::hrmm:
i already have RH coq city & G21 anhtra PT. i want a new style. G21 is very heavy. so i won't prefer that type of stud. maybe G12.. RH is also an option.
i will mainly use the purse on work. i want it to be light, practical & durable.
plsss share your ideas, experiences, suggestions...
TIA
:hugs:

lisahopkins

Feb 21, 2011
It depends how you prefer to carry your bags. I considered a work but after researching them I changed my mind as I prefer shoulder bags (day) not tote bags. Apparently unless you get a work with GH they don't fit easily over the shoulder, unless you are very slim. My vote is the day, they carry lots and with RH are really light.

Ryc

Jul 3, 2011
I voted work G12 for the bling factor! :smile: But if you are using it as everyday work, I'd choose RH work (I love how it is very understated)- wouldn't want your boss to think you're well-paid enough and do not need the salary increase XD