torn btween cartier love bracelet or necklace

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

love bracelet/necklace

1. love bracelet

2. love necklace

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. pleaseeeee help me decide which one would to get. If i get one i doudt ill ever get anything else from the love collection i don't want one piece to take away from another.

2. I would opt for the bangle, lots of luck!

3. i have both, one love bangle in YG and one baby love necklace in YG with diamonds...
    i love them both so much but if i had to choose i'd keep the bangle :smile:

4. bangle

5. I'd go with the bracelet.

6. I would go with the necklace because for some reason this line scratches up really easily for me. Keeping it on the neck seems a good way to keep it brand spanking new. Plus it's a little different too.

7. bracelet!

8. Go with the bracelet. They're a classic and sought after piece, so they hold value very well. Also, you really don't have to keep it on all the time if you are wearing it for a fashion piece. This will help reduce scratching.

9. I would definitely go with the bangle.

10. I would get the bracelet you will love wearing it!

11. i would always suggest the bangle—mainly because i have one, so i'm already biased. ;)