Torn between VCA and Hermes . Help plz!!

Ice_cold

Jan 16, 2008
Soo I saved some money to purchase a 10 motive mop vintage Alhambra necklace and one motive mop medium size clip earring . But now all am thinking about is getting a Hermes Kelly 28 or 30. Or Hermes Berline Bag 😭.

I don't know what to get. Am soo soo confused ! I love all the items and I want to have them so bad .

Plz help me decide .

Reactions: wisconsin
One way to maximize your spending power is to buy these things second hand. However, what you need to do is go, try and you will know what makes your heart sing.

Soo I saved some money to purchase a 10 motive mop vintage Alhambra necklace and one motive mop medium size clip earring . But now all am thinking about is getting a Hermes Kelly 28 or 30. Or Hermes Berline Bag 😭.

I don't know what to get. Am soo soo confused ! I love all the items and I want to have them so bad .

Plz help me decide .

I would get the necklace and earrings!
They are so beautiful and will last forever.
I just read through the VCA and celebrities thread, and the necklaces are gorgeous.

Plz help me decide .

I had the same dilemma for the longest time, and ultimately decided to get a VCA 10 motif necklace first. It is something I have worn pretty much every day since then, and that was in 2003. Since that time, I have also been lucky enough to get a beautiful vintage Birkin from a trusted reseller (and then a second Birkin or two :smile:). I can tell you that I have gotten much more use out of the VCA necklace than any handbag. I hope that's helpful!

I would pick jewellery over bag. I also started my journey with expensive bags, but over time, I like jewellery much more than bags. I personally don't like too much attention from people, but a expensive bag just manage to make everyone staring at me even from far. This would be another story with expensive jewellery, I can wear as many as I like, only very few would notice. : )

Plz help me decide .
Should you have the opportunity to buy a Kelly bag...buy it. It's by far more difficult to get the Kelly bag. Once you buy the Kelly, buy the earrings. You will wear them all the time.