Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Marc Jacobs Snapshot

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

jadeaymanalac

GIVENCHY FANATIC
Aug 26, 2013
Hi fellow handbag enthusiast!
I'm in a bit of a pickle here, you see last 2016 I have bought 5 handbags and broke my 1 bag per year limit. Though I love shopping for handbags it just not good on me financially, especially if I want to travel soon. So this year, I am planning my next handbag purchase early. These 2 small are in my radar since last year and love them both but because of 1 bag limit I can only pick one. And hoping you can help me out.

I want to have a small bag that I can crossbody and fit my very essential stuff like cardholder, coin purse, sunglasses, lip balm, phone & mints. I'd like to note to that I'm guy, so I also want something I can wear without looking ridiculous or trying hard.

Gucci Mini Dionysus.
I fell love with this bag when I went my friend when she got her Marmont late of 2016. I actually tried the Blue Bloom, I was wearing black jeans and blue shirt I quickly fell in love with it. I am planning to get either the blue blooms or classic beige suede. (I am more leaning to the beige suede.)
IMG_0686.JPGIMG_0688.JPG

Marc Jacobs Snapshot Denim Patch
Saw this bag in the end of December and I automatically drawn to it because (1) I'm obsessed with denim and patches & (2) its strap. This bag is from cruise collection so its more on trendy side than classic. I don't normally go for trendy handbag but I just feel this bag is a reflection of my personality.
IMG_0687.JPGIMG_0689.JPG

I have tried both bag and love them both. Love hear your thoughts and suggestions. TIA

Thanks girls!! :flowers:
That is what I exactly I feel about the MJ. Marc Jacobs Snapshot just screams my style when I first saw it. Gucci Dionysus just look so classy and before I saw MJ I'm obsessed on it and I have my heart on it.