Torn between two. Please help me choose!

NHY

O.G.
Dec 20, 2011
Hi everyone! Found these two but I really don't know which one I should get. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462299092.752306.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462299108.092502.jpg

One is the Papier Triple XS Zip Around and the other is the Papier A6 Zip Around Plate.

I usually dressed casually and am always wearing jeans. I'd liked something that could last for a 'long time' and won't go out of fashion easily.

Which one should I pick?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi everyone! Found these two but I really don't know which one I should get. View attachment 3346245View attachment 3346246

One is the Papier Triple XS Zip Around and the other is the Papier A6 Zip Around Plate.

I usually dressed casually and am always wearing jeans. I'd liked something that could last for a 'long time' and won't go out of fashion easily.

Which one should I pick?

Thank you in advance for your help!

I prefer the Papier but it depends on your style. I'm not familiar with the A6 but it appears not to have a shoulder strap. Are you good with a satchel? I always need a hands-free option. Also not a huge fan of the Bals now being logo'd but that's just personal preference. Size matters too, how large a bag do you need? I can't see either of them going out of fashion...

I saw the Triple XS Zippy in town the other day. It's gorgeous! The leather is exceptionally lovely and it sits nicely cross-body. Perfect with jeans so I reckon it would suit you..

I prefer the Papier but it depends on your style. I'm not familiar with the A6 but it appears not to have a shoulder strap. Are you good with a satchel? I always need a hands-free option. Also not a huge fan of the Bals now being logo'd but that's just personal preference. Size matters too, how large a bag do you need? I can't see either of them going out of fashion...

from the image you attached originally it doesn't show the strap but on Bal.com it does and says it's a cross-body bag
http://www.balenciaga.com/us/papier-za-handbag_cod45280155op.html

they both are super cute but i think i would pick the triple XS http://www.balenciaga.com/us/papier-za-handbag_cod45283363sh.html as it's a bit more casual and doesn't have the logo plate so it's more classic bal

I saw the Triple XS Zippy in town the other day. It's gorgeous! The leather is exceptionally lovely and it sits nicely cross-body. Perfect with jeans so I reckon it would suit you..

Thank you everyone for your kind help :smile: I'll probably settle for the Triple XS! [emoji8]