Torn between two. Please help me choose!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! Found these two but I really don't know which one I should get. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462299092.752306.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462299108.092502.jpg

One is the Papier Triple XS Zip Around and the other is the Papier A6 Zip Around Plate.

I usually dressed casually and am always wearing jeans. I'd liked something that could last for a 'long time' and won't go out of fashion easily.

Which one should I pick?

Thank you in advance for your help!

2. Papier:cool:

3. I prefer the Papier but it depends on your style. I'm not familiar with the A6 but it appears not to have a shoulder strap. Are you good with a satchel? I always need a hands-free option. Also not a huge fan of the Bals now being logo'd but that's just personal preference. Size matters too, how large a bag do you need? I can't see either of them going out of fashion...

4. I saw the Triple XS Zippy in town the other day. It's gorgeous! The leather is exceptionally lovely and it sits nicely cross-body. Perfect with jeans so I reckon it would suit you..

5. Thank you everyone for your kind help :smile: I'll probably settle for the Triple XS! [emoji8]

6. Glad you decided! I personally love the Papier though! I have a friend with it in white, she's quite petite but it looks phenomenal on her!!

7. Great choice! Hope you get loads of compliment! :smile:

8. papier ! the colour looks like a true lipstick red ! its gorgeous

9. I love the black one

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice