Torn...between two minis

cityivy

O.G.
Apr 15, 2006
Hi all, I recently bought a pretty Lilac mini from a private seller. Unfortunately it has a bit more wear than I had expected (rubbing off of color on the corners, darkening of the strap). I bought it at a good price of 3300.
I have been looking for a grey mini for a while and finally found one in like new condition for 4200.
Fashionphile offered me 3000 for the Lilac mini, so if I sold it...I would basically be spending 1200 more for the grey one.

What would you all do?

Reactions: Coach Superfan
Personally I would spend the additional money to get something I loved more especially if it's in better condition and I'd get many wears out of it. Yes it's a lot of money but I would want my luxury goods to really make me joyful and be perfect which it feels like you feel about the second choice!
Thank you for your advice. I really do think the Lilac color is so pretty, but I'm not sure I can get over all the wear on it. Maybe an option is to send it to a spa?
But the grey is so beautiful too!

Reactions: Tote Ali
the lilac is beautiful.. but i think the condition will bother you. imo the grey is less trendy, and that quote from FP is really not bad. GL!!! please keep everyone updated!

Reactions: Pchul