Torn...between two minis

cityivy

O.G.
Apr 15, 2006
Hi all, I recently bought a pretty Lilac mini from a private seller. Unfortunately it has a bit more wear than I had expected (rubbing off of color on the corners, darkening of the strap). I bought it at a good price of 3300.
I have been looking for a grey mini for a while and finally found one in like new condition for 4200.
Fashionphile offered me 3000 for the Lilac mini, so if I sold it...I would basically be spending 1200 more for the grey one.

What would you all do?

Reactions: Coach Superfan

Tote Ali

Jul 2, 2018
Personally I would spend the additional money to get something I loved more especially if it's in better condition and I'd get many wears out of it. Yes it's a lot of money but I would want my luxury goods to really make me joyful and be perfect which it feels like you feel about the second choice!

cityivy

O.G.
Apr 15, 2006
Personally I would spend the additional money to get something I loved more especially if it's in better condition and I'd get many wears out of it. Yes it's a lot of money but I would want my luxury goods to really make me joyful and be perfect which it feels like you feel about the second choice!
Thank you for your advice. I really do think the Lilac color is so pretty, but I'm not sure I can get over all the wear on it. Maybe an option is to send it to a spa?
But the grey is so beautiful too!

Reactions: Tote Ali

cityivy

O.G.
Apr 15, 2006
Thank for all your replies. I decided to keep the Lilac one bc I really do love the color. I am sending it to the spa though. Somehow the grey just doesn't wow me so I couldn't justify spending so much for it. I actually passed on it at 3400 less than a year ago and now I'm passing on it again at 4200...