TORN between two LOVES... : (

poppypink21

Oct 14, 2010
New Jersey
Hi everyone! With the Coach Facebook Fan event starting today.. I need help...

I wanted to purchase 2 new bags again (for the nth time...whew) I am very much interested with the Gathered Lindseys...I am just head over heels with the style... I already have the black and bordeaux... With the recent reveals of the tuberose and raspberry.. I told myself "gotta have these!!!" I also do have a couple of the gathered leather in sophia (the older style) Should I get both? Or get just one and look for another style....

And speaking of another style....I recently got my Kristin blue Smoke sage satchel and I must say... it is also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! So, should I get this style with another color...or just stick to the Lindsey.... I also got the Embossed Python Sage satchel in Pearl

What are the chances of these bags hitting the outlets in a couple of months? Decisions...decisions....

Dec 17, 2008
First, the chances of any bag hitting the outlets are always good. You have to make the decision to either get it now at a discounted price or wait and get it later at an even more discounted price. Keep it mind, just because it hits the outlet does not always mean you will be able to get one.

Sounds like you really like the Gathered Lindsey. If I were you, that would be the first thing I purchased if I was purchasing two bags. The SV/Raspberry is a very pretty color and I would recommend that color to everyone. I don't have the Bordeaux but, from what I can remember, Raspberry is very different and more of a true red while Bordeaux is a wine color.

Now, if you also love the Kristin Sage, you can make your new second bag a new Sage in another color. There is nothing wrong with a little variety just as there is nothing wrong with having more than one of the same bags in different colors. Either way, you can't go wrong.

Goodluck making your decision and I can't wait to see a reveal.

poppypink21

Oct 14, 2010
New Jersey
First, the chances of any bag hitting the outlets are always good. You have to make the decision to either get it now at a discounted price or wait and get it later at an even more discounted price. Keep it mind, just because it hits the outlet does not always mean you will be able to get one.

Sounds like you really like the Gathered Lindsey. If I were you, that would be the first thing I purchased if I was purchasing two bags. The SV/Raspberry is a very pretty color and I would recommend that color to everyone. I don't have the Bordeaux but, from what I can remember, Raspberry is very different and more of a true red while Bordeaux is a wine color.

Now, if you also love the Kristin Sage, you can make your new second bag a new Sage in another color. There is nothing wrong with a little variety just as there is nothing wrong with having more than one of the same bags in different colors. Either way, you can't go wrong.

Goodluck making your decision and I can't wait to see a reveal.
Thanks very much.... I know with recent PCE's it is so hard to resist to get a new bag or even shoes (with the awesome shoe sale too) I asked one of the SA's in the FP store and she told me that the next PCE might be Valentine's Day or even Mother's Day...

With Fp bags hitting the outlets... its always a hit or miss... Recently my outlets do not get the good FP bags that is whyI always end up doing a charge send from other areas (just like with the blue smoke sage)

Thanks for making me feel better.... sometimes I ask myself why do I like to get bags with the same style in different color... I guess it's just me....

poppypink21

Oct 14, 2010
New Jersey
is the Raspberry in the stores now?
It's not yet in the website or any stores... I asked customer service and that they can do it for me via phone order or ask the SA in the store to make the order. You just have to tell them the code which is SV/RA for raspberry. Two TPFers were able to order it already. one in the lindsey and the other is the sophia. HTH

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
Dec 10, 2010
North Carolina, USA
Eeek, tough choices! I love the tuberose and the raspberry. If it was ME having to choose between the two, I'd probably go with raspberry. I think you could carry that color pretty much year-round. You probably could do that with the tuberose too, but in my mind I see that as more of a spring color. If you only got one of the Lindsay, you could get another
Sage for your second bag...I am in LOVE with the Sage, but haven't lucked up and found one at the outlet yet.

I think my line of thinking is pretty similar to Lady&theBag. Some of the bags you're wanting may show up at the outlet, so there's a good chance that you could get the ones you don't get the first time around at the outlet later on.

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
I have to recommend the Raspberry Gathered Lindsey. I think that this true red is going to be popular and might be hard to get at the outlets in the future.