Torn between two Fendi Peekaboo... Opinions needed.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This will be my first Fendi Peekaboo handbag and I want it to be perfect. I have looked everywhere and I'm torn between two both in medium size. First is the Peekaboo in powder gray with light pink lining and gold hardware and the second is Peekaboo in Cognac with interlaced detailing and silver hardware. Please let me know which you think I should purchase.. Thanks...:smile::smile::smile:

504610771_1_bagfront.jpeg

NMV2VCR_mu.jpg

2. I personally like the Cognac color best, and I LOVE the stitching down the sides. Also, I would be worried about color transfer on a bag as light in color as that powder gray. Color transfer shouldn't be much of a problem with the darker Cognac.

3. What colors are in your wardrobe? That may help you choose. Have fun!

4. I like the cognac color best but am not a fan of the stitching. Good luck deciding!

5. can't go wrong with either! these are beautiful choices..

i like the powder grey a LOT but i think it would look better in a small or mini version..

so maybe if it were me and had to choose only one.. i would go with the cognac

6. If you're not worried about colour transfer, definitely the powder grey. I'm not really a fan of the stitching of the cognac...

7. My vote to cognac, the Colour is luscious

8. The cognac has been on my wish list all season. Love it. The price is holding me back right now.

I have a celine the color of the light grey bag and find it to be very versatile--it's a great color to wear with almost anything--and no problems (knock wood) with color transfer.

9. I like the powder grey but I agree you should look at your wardrobe. Anything I wear would go with grey but I own nothing that would match up with any brown shades.

10. #10 May 3, 2016
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
    I like the Cognac, but not a fan of the whip stitch.

Either one is a beautiful bag and timeless.

11. I prefer the cognac...really neutral and matches everything. Personally I love the whipstitch as it adds extra chic to the bag.
    Like some other TPFers have mentioned, the choice of colour depends on many factors like what bags do you already have, what colours do you wear (that saying both colours can probably match everything!)
    Although the powder grey with pink is awesome, I would be conscious that it is a lighter colour and more care is needed.
    Happy shopping!

12. I prefer the cognac...really neutral and matches everything. Personally I love the whipstitch as it adds extra chic to the bag.
    Like some other TPFers have mentioned, the choice of colour depends on many factors like what bags do you already have, what colours do you wear (that saying both colours can probably match everything!)
    Although the powder grey with pink is awesome, I would be conscious that it is a lighter colour and more care is needed.
    Happy shopping!

13. ^ agree with all the rest

besides looking at your current bag collection and also your wardrobe colours.. strictly choosing just between these two... it would be the cognac. it's a deep, luscious and rich colour and i adore the stitching. it's a detail that will not be dated. i can see myself carrying a bag like this for years ;) plus colours like this age remarkably well.

14. ok this song keep playing in my head when i see this thread...nuts.

torn between two lovers by mary macgregor

15. I love the cognac leather but the color combination of the powder gray is beautiful. I would personally worry about color transfer with such a light color, though.