Torn between three satchels - please help!

Prada. I'm not a fan of saffiano leather but this looks bag looks so chic. I like the Tod's as well; I think it's casual chic.
I agree! Love Prada, not a saffiano fan, but this one looks great! Also love the look of that Givenchy Lucrezia, even though I have no experience of the line. Good luck with your choice! It's a fun one to make!

Thank you all so very much for sharing your thoughts and helping me decide on a satchel. I saw the Saint Laurent duffle in person today and while it's beautiful it is easily scratched (the new one the SA brought from the back already had light scratches) and I believe over time would just get too beat up with normal wear. Plus I was surprised at how thin the zipper pulls were. I'm just not convinced of its quality. The Tods is beautiful but as one poster pointed out it's more casual. That's not really what I'm going for. The Prada might be the one but first I'm going to chech out the Givenchy Lucrezia as a couple posters suggested. My only hesitation is that it can't be worn cross body, but it's beautiful.

This is why I love this forum - it's so great to have such a kind group of people that share a passion for handbags offer their thoughts. I truly appreciate each of you :smile:

Last edited:
I love all 3, actually! even though I'm a huge prada fan, I love the Tod's bag the best of the three. the leather looks amazing and I think that it can be dressed up or down. it's a classic shape in a classi color and I don't think you can go wrong. that being said, you could say that for all 3!

Thank you all so very much for sharing your thoughts and helping me decide on a satchel. I saw the Saint Laurent duffle in person today and while it's beautiful it is easily scratched (the new one the SA brought from the back already had light scratches) and I believe over time would just get too beat up with normal wear. Plus I was surprised at how thin the zipper pulls were. I'm just not convinced of its quality. The Tods is beautiful but as one poster pointed out it's more casual. That's not really what I'm going for. The Prada might be the one but first I'm going to chech out the Givenchy Lucrezia as a couple posters suggested. My only hesitation is that it can't be worn cross body, but it's beautiful.

This is why I love this forum - it's so great to have such a kind group of people that share a passion for handbags offer their thoughts. I truly appreciate each of you :smile:
I love the Saint Laurent bags, but I sat on a plane next to a lady who had the duffle in red and it looked beat up. She said she'd had it 6 months. Even with daily use, I don't think any of my bags look that bad. The leather was very scratched and it was misshapen. After seeing that, I just can't take the plunge on their bags.

I do love the tod's satchel you picked.

I love the Saint Laurent bags, but I sat on a plane next to a lady who had the duffle in red and it looked beat up. She said she'd had it 6 months. Even with daily use, I don't think any of my bags look that bad. The leather was very scratched and it was misshapen. After seeing that, I just can't take the plunge on their bags.

I do love the tod's satchel you picked.
Oh my gosh, after only six months I just don't think a bag that expensive should look so beat up. Or any decent bag really. Glad I followed my instinct and passed on this bag. Thanks for sharing this story :smile: