Torn between the 2 ....

1. I need help ... I am torn between these 2 pairs of VERY difference shoes ...

[​IMG]
    Cole Haan x Nike Air GALI AIR SHORT BOOT
    [​IMG]
    Stuart Weiztman Round-toe patent pump

I don't usually buy expensive shoes, but I really want to find a comfortable but trendy pair of heels/boots I can wear all the time. Can anyone tell me if these are comfortable? Or anything about Cole Haan & Stuart Weiztman's shoes? I wish I have the money to buy both of them ... :crybaby:

2. I just returned a pair of Cole Haan G-series ankle boots. Cuter than the dickens but a 6.5 with 4 inch heels and I felt so much weight on my toes with the steep incline and the arch didn't seem high enough. I would size up a half size next time. I am 0 for 2 with mail order boots- they seem as though there is more fit factors to consider than a pair of pumps.

3. Love those boots!

4. I love Stuart Weitzmann shoes! :love: I just bought a pair of boots from his new collection. I love the shoes shown but not too keen on the boots. Tough decision but I think the shoes will carry you through to the next season because they are the basic black pumps! Good Luck!

weitzman ankle boots.jpg
  5. I love the pumps.

6. The black SW pumps are:love: :love: :love:

7. As much I am no longer a fan of the whole platform pump look, aka CL Bruges, I think these Weitzman pumps you are showing are gorgeous. I would trade them for my CL's in a second. In fact, I think the whole Stuart Weitzman line this F/W is totally hot. I would die to have about 10 pairs inmy closet. I also think SW might be one of the best values in designer shoes.

So to answer your question, I would go with the pumps. The boots are cute, but I think the scrunched top would make them tough to pair with clothes.

Here are some of my favorite Weitzman's this year.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The boots are much cuter in person. I saw them on a woman at the mall, and I drooled over her boots.

[​IMG]

8. I LOVE those Stuart Weiztman pump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in love, please choose those! Shoeangel, I agree with you this fall line is just gorgeous! My mom had a pair of Cole Haan, and she said that they were not that confortable!

9. wow, it seems like everyone is leaning towards the pumps! I guess I will have to get them! :angel: hee hee.

Thanks everyone!

10. Hi psycho_pat, I like the boots you got too! Maybe I should go for these boots instead :smile: Would u be able to post some pics of u wearing them and how u can wear them?

11. Pumps!

12. I'd prefer the boots since it's fall. I love platform pumps (CL bruges & gwenissimas), but knock offs kill my feet since they don't soften in the same way, at least on me they don't. Plus I think those boots are made for comfort (they've combined nike technology?) and they look divine.

13. I know you've already made your decision, but the boots are waaay cuter!

14. Well, I haven't really made up my mind 100% .... so any comments are still welcome!! :smile:

15. You are absolutely right! The main reason I like these boots is becoz they should be comfortable since they have Nike Air in them! I am sure I can find other boots that look similar for much less ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice