Torn Between Speedy 25 Damier Ebony or Sarria

nici luvs lv

Jul 2, 2009
I'm having a nightmare about choosing Speedy 25 or Sarria the MM size (though I haven't seen this anymore but someone is selling it for $750,new condition) But Speedy is so cute too...

What do you think ladies? any suggestions...

the damier speedy is one of my favorite bags but it's more common than the sarria, so if you want something more unique, the sarria may be a better choice. also it looks like the sarria is more structured, so if the sagging of the speedy bothers you, sarria would be better in that aspect too. it just really depends on what kind of bag you're looking for. have you tried both of these IRL at the store? you may change your mind then.

I say go for the Speedy...it IS TOO cute!!!! I love it!!!!!!! Also I think the Damier 25 is great for everyday cause it is not too big and the material of the bag is low maintenance.

the damier speedy is one of my favorite bags but it's more common than the sarria, so if you want something more unique, the sarria may be a better choice. also it looks like the sarria is more structured, so if the sagging of the speedy bothers you, sarria would be better in that aspect too. it just really depends on what kind of bag you're looking for. have you tried both of these IRL at the store? you may change your mind then.

No, I haven't tried it , LV boutique is 10 hours drive from where I live.:sad: I know, pretty sad ! This is my first handheld LV bag, both bag is in Damier style so less worries on handle getting dirty.

You're pretty right, hellokitty99, Sarria is more unique...but Speedy is cute.
Speedy is easier to get right? Being popular and price wise, it is more affordable. So I am thinking I can get Speedy anytime I want. As with Sarria MM which is getting hard to find. So I will get Sarria but Speedy is really cute...LOL

I better shoot myself.. Actually I am waitlisted too for Totally PM which DH will get one for me. I guess, I should blame it to tPF for getting addicted to LV:P

Thank you ladies for your input! I need some more enabler to justify my decision;)

Last edited: