Torn between new medium and the old medium for the boy..

Melow

O.G.
Nov 4, 2013
Hi ladies..

I just need some advice on the size of the boy bag..

I am about 5ft6 and
I weight about 140 pounds..

I wish i could try the old medium too
But i was only able to try on the new medium..

Does this side look okay on me?
Or should i go for the smaller size?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 7,149
Hi ladies..

I just need some advice on the size of the boy bag..

I am about 5ft6 and
I weight about 140 pounds..

I wish i could try the old medium too
But i was only able to try on the new medium..

Does this side look okay on me?
Or should i go for the smaller size?

It seems too big for u

It just depends what you need to carry w you at all times, for me the old medium is just fine, yes at times I do wish it's a tad bigger. I don't find the new medium too big on you, and I do feel the majority out there seem to love the new medium size as it fits more and it's not overwhelmingly big. If you love it I say keep it but if you are wondering about old medium vs new medium then I say compare both in person if you can before you decide. It's your purchase, so do what's best for you and what works with your lifestyle!

New medium. I was in the exact same position as you a month ago. And I am 5ft 4, took me gazillions visits and I finally went for the new medium. Fits more and still looks good on me. Both look good honestly but I wanted a bag I could fit more. Depends on how you're planning to carry the bag too. New medium looks better carrying double strap, and still looks good sling or single strap. Old medium looks too small double strap imo. Good luck in deciding

+1!

I am getting new medium. I didn't want to be as limited with the old medium. I certainly don't think this bag looks too big on you at all...if you just want to wear for evenings out then the old medium is perfect.

Here's me with the new medium, I'm 5'4" and fairly petite...
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415458746.304849.jpg

Omg.. Im more torn now...
But i have the reissue in 227 and i plan to get me a jumbo soon..
Should i still go for new med?
Or get a old medium?

I say old medium since you are planning to get a jumbo soon, but you would need to try out the size to make sure your essentials will fit.

I think if you want a small bag, go for the old medium. I have a large boy and i'm 5'3" and quite petite and while i feel it is quite large, i have to use a credit card holder for my wallet to fit in all my other stuff. But i don't think the new medium is too big but if you are planning on getting a jumbo, get an old medium so you can have a variety.