Torn Between Chanel Medallion and Chanel PST

makeupmama

Wine nerd
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
so i went to the chanel boutique today and looked at both bags. loved them both but can only afford one. which should i pick? would love to hear from all you chanel veterans. i'm a total newbie.:confused1:

mello yello jen, i love the pst because it looks "younger." the gst felt too big for me. but it's definitely pretty. the medallion tote is great because it zips close and is more "formal" looking. arrgh! don't know which to get.
seahorseinstripes, i have no pictures for now. i believe we have some ladies modelling both bags in the visual aids thread. will try to post pics when i find some online.

mello yello jen, i love the pst because it looks "younger." the gst felt too big for me. but it's definitely pretty. the medallion tote is great because it zips close and is more "formal" looking. arrgh! don't know which to get.

what are you going to be using the tote for? as an everyday tote? or a work tote? i think the pst makes a great everyday tote whereas the medallion/gst is a great work tote.

is this the gst? i borrowed from orange county
GSTfrontOC.jpg

and the medallion tote in the middle? borrowed from pink_bai2bi
attachment.php

i can't found the pst :P

i must say i LOVE the gst

PST...I love that bag..so easy to get in and out of..I used it yesterday and felt so glamorous!!!I have the beige/gold hw..What color were you thinking about?